New button or icon wanted for Dial Direct
- Last feedback - Sat, 19 Nov 2011 06:21:42 +0000
- Feedback 99%
- Refunds - 1
- The contest was open to all designers
- Selected a winner
- The contest holder awarded a winner
This is an iphone application designed to connect users directly to an agent by automatically navigating the voice menus for them.
The user can browse or search for a company then click a button to connect them directly to an agent, open the company URL, or call the regular voice menu.
Additionally, the users can create their own entries and add the key sequences and pauses to reach an agent or any other destination; e.g. a conference pin #, an international card, etc.
Other features include sharing the link with friends via email so friends can click on the link to get in contact with an agent directly.
This is an iphone app so we would like:
1) 57x57 icon.png
2) 114x114 icon.png (can scale as long as it looks good)
3) 512x512 app store image
4) Included are screen shots of the app. We are particularly interested in the page with the links to contact an agent, visit the URL, or make a normal call. We would like to see a better visual design for that page (photo-2.png) - a relatively simple visual design with the same functionality).
I attached a cute call center girl (from istockphoto) but we are not sure if an agent on the icon is the best idea. Very much open to other ideas. If it is an agent, should be cute and not look too caricature like. This is a business/utility app and don't want it mistaken for a game or some thing childish. Something that everybody would want on their iphone home page.
Want the users to understand the capabilities of the app when looking at the icon. Primary theme is connecting directly to an agent for companies like airlines, hotels, utility companies, etc.
NO ICONS WITH 'JUST' AN IMAGE OF A PHONE PLEASE:)