The pages we want designed include:
(1) Login page: a simple login page that gives a ‘Welcoming’ effect to the user.
(2) Homepage: allows users to navigate easy throughout the App.
(3) Live Updates page: provides minute-by-minute updates to the user.
(4) Venue page: very important page! This page needs to be very simple but easy on the eye! We are trying to not overcrowd the page.
(5) Venue Ratings page: user can view venue ratings.
(6) Check-in page: same as the venue page: needs to be clean and simple to use.
(7) Browse Categories page: users are able to view different bar/nightclub categories.
(8) What's on page: users can see what’s popular on a particular night.
(9) Special Events page: similar to the Venue page: need it to be clean and simple.
(10) Favourites page: users to save their favourite venues.
All these pages are in the attached - Yourspot App (Phase 1) - Mockup designs.pdf
The colour theme within the app is predominately black & white (as per the attached yourspot logo), but keen to have some different colours throughout the App as well. We like the way ‘Everguide App’ uses different types of colours throughout their App (as per Yourspot App - Apps for Inspiration - Examples.pptx).
Further detail in the attachments:
- The PDF document is the Mockup designs of the pages we want designed - Yourspot App (Phase 1) - Mockup designs.pdf
- The Yourspot logo.png
- Yourspot App - Apps for Inspiration - Examples.pptx
All images or icons should be either .png or .jpg format.
• One file per image or icon, cropped appropriately. Try not to put multiple images or icons in the same file. One file per image or icon. E.g. back button.png, edit button.png etc.
• All images should come in a 'standard resolution' format for iPhone, 3G and 3GS. All images should have an equivalent 'high resolution' format for iPhone 4. E.g. A 44x44 standard resolution image might be called 'button_home.png'. This icon will be used on iPhone, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. A high resolution equivalent 88x88 image called 'firstname.lastname@example.org' must also be provided for use on iPhone 4's retina display. The high resolution image MUST have twice the vertical resolution and twice the horizontal resolution of the standard resolution image.