We need a banner to fill the white space at the top of our home page http://www.hallbarconsulting.com (dimensions for the banner are 900 by 360). PLEASE NOTE there are two home pages. if you click 'Home' on our website it will take you to the second homepage where there is no banner space. Be sure the web address reads http://www.hallbarconsulting.com).
1. Renewable Energy: 'Renewable energy' doesn't mean wind and solar power. Hallbar works with bioenergy technologies that use waste biomass (such as animal manure and used bedding, food waste, wood waste, sewage waste, etc.) to produce renewable energy. Some of the technologies we work with include anaerobic digestion, pyrolysis and gasification.
2. Waste Management Challenges: 'Waste management challenges' generally refers to someone who has biomass that they need helping either getting rid off in a more sustainable manner. This may mean using it to produce renewable energy, or it may mean turning it into something else that is useful.
3. Hallbar: We are an innovative, professional, high quality company that works with clients (predominantly farmers and local municipal governments) to help them find a real, tangible solution to their problems. Our website and banner should reflect this. Therefore, please nothing too stereotypical, such as flowers, butterflys, hands cupping a plant, etc. While we are a company that provides our clients with sustainable solutions, our clients aren't that interested in sustainability. They just want solutions to their problems.
4. Stock Images: We are ok with the use of stock images and will pay for the cost of the image if your submission is successful (please provide us with the cost of any Stock Images you use when you submit your banner).
5. Tag Line: We have a tag line which is 'Global Expertise'. Local Energy & Waste Solutions'. Please include this tag line in the banner and select an appropriate font style that communicates the feeling of being innovative, professional and high quality. Nothing too playful or cute.
6. Colours: Our CMYK logo colours are as follows: Green = C47 M0 Y100 K20 and Grey = C0 M0 Y0 K80.
7. Last Pointer: Because we work with, recommend and provide solutions to our clients that will include specific biomass types and technologies from a multitude of possible biomass and technology types, I would suggest you don't create a banner with a picture of a single type of technology and/or biomass. For example, if the banner has a picture of just an anaerobic digestion and wood waste, this isn't very useful for us as we also work with pyrolysis, gasification, boilers, gas scrubbers, manure, sewage waste, food waste, etc etc etc. Therefore, showing just one or two types of technologies and biomass will send potential clients the wrong message. Because of this I would recommend picking a more generic look or background picture that doesn't try to show anything specific, but rather looks good and fits in with the colour and feel of our website.