We own and operate a small local niche hobby shop under the HobbyTown USA brand. This contest is held by an independent party in North Carolina. Your work is for that agent, a franchisee, not the franchisor whom owns all rights to the branding elements shown and discussed. As such you many not represent your work as "approved by HobbyTown". With that said:
We're seeking to develop four 12ft x 25ft sample billboard art proposals to use in our local market to promote exciting R/C Cars, Planes, Trains, Toys and more.
HobbyTown USA (of Hickory)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Straight and simple to the point:
We're looking to develop billboard art that is highly readable with a simple, fast, easy to read and understand message suitable for use on marketing materials that appear on outdoor advertising.
Note: This contest is for (4) unique billboard art designs with the dimensions of 12ft x 25ft, outdoor art advertising.
Note: ALL design submissions MUST comply with Corporate brand standards guide. No logo modifications are permissable.
Note: Ideas, standards guide, logos, etc are available for download here: (PLEASE REQUEST FOR DESIGN USE BY EMAIL, NDA may be required) (Items in PSD, AI, and EPS.)
- Strong adherance to Corporate brand standards guidelines available for download in supplied links.
- Exciting imagery with creative style elements, readable text, appropriate messaging. Examples of some imagery and messaging supplied.
- Out of the box thinking. While competitors should supply art complying with brand standards, they should also be forward thinking, innovative in appearance. Think Apple styling approach, cool-bright-smooth-exciting.
- -- Products should concentrate on major brands but not repetitively so on each submission, such as: Traxxas, HPI, Losi, E-Flite, Hangar9, Revell+AMT+Tamiya models, more.
- Art submitted in PSD or AI is preferred for winners. Presentation for sample submission in JPG is fine.
- Boring. Old school square bland design!.
- Boring. Small "Mom and Pop" Hobby-shop imagery. Think big brand, exciting product, large product line.