We provide a handheld or portable inflight entertainment (IFE) solution to airlines globally. Normally, the IFE is embedded in the seatback or overhead. Our device is completely unattached to the airplane, has a hard drive, and is battery powered. We also work directly with Hollywood studios to source the movies, TV shows, music, games, etc that are loaded on the devices.
We are targeting mid-level Managers, Directors, and Executives at airlines on every contitinent except for Antartica. Though we primarily target North America, Europe and the Middle East. Our audience skews male and the age range is 30-55. Our audience is generally conservative. Since we are an entertainment company, we want to be creative and energetic while not pushing the envelope very much.
We have an ongoing campaign that highlights the (1) ruggednes of our device and (2) the value that we offer. We need 3 coordinated banner ads to run primarily in newsletters in which we advertise. The banner ad will click-through to a landing page: http://goo.gl/YhNTw
Examples of Use:
- One of the newsletters that the banner ad will be in (our current ad is shown on the right): http://goo.gl/CMV90
- I've also included examples of current ads as an example (you don't have to match)
Banner Ad Sizes:
"Extreme Ruggedness Extreme Value"
Other Text Options:
"Designed to weather daily use, the digEplayer L Series is the durable handheld IFE solution"
"We understand that passengers can be rough on IFE systems"
"1427 Drops, hits, and dings and it's still working"
- Banner ads must match the style of the landing page so as to not disorient anyone who clicks through
- Must have a strong call to action such as "Get a free demo"
- Call to action color (either background color or text) should be #EC972D
- Must include logo (tagline is optional) and image of our device (multiple images supplied)
- Avoid colors or images that may be offensive to different cultures
- Our corporate color is Pantone 285C
Please feel free to be creative as long as the overall style matches our existing brand (see website http://www.digEcor.com).