Provided a design consistent with another design he did for me. I am very pleased.
How deborah.pembrook started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
The Sleeter Group
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- This book offers specific answers to accountants and accounting professionals aimed at helping them be a true advisor to their clients by helping them use a cloud-based money management tool. This book includes specifics about an application named Bill.com.
- This is not a selling tool, this is a how-to book on using this particular application to simplify the billing process for businesses. This includes step-by-step instructions, checklists, charts, templates.
- Our target audience is accountants and accounting professionals who focus on small and medium-sized businesses, who are ready for the new world of cloud-based software, and who want to offer leading technology to their clients.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Book cover with following information:
Title: Grow Your Accounting Practice Using Bill.com
Subtitle: Improve How Your Clients Pay, Get Paid and Manage Their
Author: Judie McCarthy
Foreword by Doug Sleeter
- Great typography should rule the cover.
- Should appeal to accountants who are tech-savvy
- Modern look, feel and typography
- Simple design - be bold
- No traditional images associated with accounting. VERY little
imagery, if any, should be used and should be supporting to the title,
not the focus.
Please use the Bill.com logo
The Sleeter Group logo should be at the bottom of the cover