There are three targets. One is the person that has worked or has a skill and wants to be or thinks they can be a consultant and doesn’t know how to make the transition.
2. There’s the person that has had a complete career, thought probably they were going to retire, and now can’t afford to and thinks ‘wait a minute, maybe I can do some consulting part time.’
3. The third one is a guy that has a business that’s existing, provides a product already, and has been thinking about doing consulting as another revenue stream, and wants to know how to do that.
1. Sex: Female
2. Age: 35-55
3. Occupation: Entrepreneur – large business owners have also expressed an interest.
Learn from a guy made all the mistakes and has helped clients not make these mistakes for 32 years. It’s not as hard as you think. You can definitely do it. Improve what they do – person that wants to, and doesn’t think they can, or think they know how.
Should hire a trusted advisor.
Will remove the risk of moving forward.
Removes the fear of risk.
In my workshop – 50/50. Women definitely received it stronger than men did. Women are more apt to say I didn’t know that already.
4. Income: wants: $60k range has one: $85k+
5. Education: some college to a degree
6. Top fears and frustrations: Failure.