I need a book cover for a multi-author book project.
To give you an idea of colour and brand, this is my podcast website http://impactmakersradio.com
The book is titled: "Global Impact Makers" - Volume 1
Subtitle: Sharing Problem Solving Insights to Help Grow Your Business and Live the Life You Love
The Global Impact Makers are guests from my podcast show. I turn their interviews into chapters for the book.
That's where you come in...
I would like a book cover that:
1. Incorporates my brand colours in my logo, however, you have flexibility to play around with this.
2. Represents a group of people/leaders that is, Global Impact Makers, people making an impact on the world. 6-7 people maximum.
Mix up the order of how they stand next to each other.
- A black woman, white man
- A black man, Asian woman
- A white woman, Asian man
3. Demonstrates that this is a global, worldly project, so has some kind of map of the world in the background. The map should not be flat, make it 3d or mage of dots but not a plain map.
4. Should have room to add up to 10 Author names at the bottom (see example pics). The book title and subtitle should be at the top, but you have flexibility to play with this.
5. Should portray the Global Impact Makers making a difference on a local and international level, showing their faces. No silhouettes.
6. The rear cover should have a spot for a logo (centred) or a 300x 300x-px profile picture (left aligned) with supporting text below or wrapped around the image.
7. Make the word GLOBAL be on the top line.
8. Then make IMPACT MAKERS on the next line below.
9. The title and subtitle should be at the top of the cover
Overall, the look and feel must be fresh, modern, clean and give the impression of professionalism as my guests are Global Impact Makers.
10. For the rear cover I would like have a similar layout as in the new image I have added caled, "Success Hackers". This will enable to show the names and faces of the Global Impact Makers in the book. You can either use square image or round image, maybe both so I can see your ideas.
If you look at my homepage at http://impactmakersradio.com, you will see I used round images with a border to separate from the background, I like this kind of effect, but you are free to experiment and come up with your own ideas.
11. I've added the images of the Global Impact Makers for the rear cover in no particular order. The last picture is of me, so that one needs to go in the lower half of the page as the publisher, not one of the book contributors.
Thank you :-)