The design was very professional and high quality. The designer took was very intuitive and spot on with the book content and my vision.
- 9Green Studio
We had a logo revision done which was highly professional and executed efficiently. Would highly recommend and will use again too.
- kostis Pavlou
Loved it - Kostis was great to work with!
How Crystal13137 started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
McCarthy House Press
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I am a professional technology speaker who is hired by associations and corporations to give keynotes and workshops on the practical applications of social media, apps and websites for sales, marketing, HR and general efficiency.
This book, One Tech Action, outlines practical applications for using apps and browser extensions to increase efficiency and effectiveness. It was designed to be a no-BS, straight to the point book that people ages 40-65 who are not currently truly leveraging technology effectively can read in about an hour to gain a solid understanding of technology for efficiency.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I need the book cover, spine and back created for my first book.
6.5 x 6.5 x 0.8 inches
Title: One Tech Action
Subtitle: An efficiency guide for busy non-techie professionals to get more done, build better relationships and enjoy more free time!
Author: Crystal Washington
1. Space for writeup and testimonials
2. Author image (use top image at http://www.crystalwashington.commedia) and bio: Crystal Washington (http://www.crystalwashington.com) works with organizations that want to use technology to increase profits and productivity. Hired to speak by companies around the globe, Crystal has a passion for training everyone from Millenials to Traditionalists in strategically using social media, apps and the web. She is also author of the book, The Social Media Why.
3. McCarthy House Press (No logo, just serif font)
4. Bar Code with $16.95 US/ $18.95 CAN
5. For more, check out http://www.onetechaction.com
This book is designed mostly to sell live at events and on Amazon (hence the incredibly long subtitle). I need to cover to be fairly clean looking to be readable on Amazon as a small icon. The design should be creative, but not overly busy.
Some book ideas I like can be found using this Evernote link- http://www.evernote.com/l/AW8VUazsD…8QwCBRbbI/
I like the idea of having something clean that feels personal. I don't want the cover to feel overly techie. Maybe a smartphone that's small and a fun font? That's just an idea. I'm not married to it. However, feel free to be creative. You're the professional, so I'm sure you have ideas I've never considered.
I look forward to working with you. Please reach out with questions. I appreciate you.