Hello. We are looking for a book cover to be designed and have provided a draft sample of the book for you to view.*
You are free to be creative, so here are a few points to consider about the book;
1. Meant to be a gift type book which proudly sits on the desk or nightstand of the entrepreneur. Needs to look like a masterpiece because the reader will be reading one page from the book each day of the year and thus it sits on display.
2. We like a clean and simple design. Check out these links to get a feel for who I am and my style: http://erictwagner.com | http://mightywisemedia.com/our-story/ | http://forbes.com/sites/ericwagner
3. Imagery must pop. We like the look of blue fire (see attached as example only), but feel free to be creative.
4. Cover design must flow from front to back (see Seth Godin's Purple Cow for example). Not choppy, but flowing.
5. Words on cover are strong and stand out from a distance (so it pops online in small thumbnail).
*(Please note the sample book is not in a final format, thus the layout, fonts and size will be different in the final version)
See additional details below...