We need a book cover design with branding that can carry across print and digital products for a new book: Find Me If You Can.
About this book:
Find Me If you Can will join our line of personalized children’s print books and digital apps at Put Me In the Story. (http://www.putmeinthestory.com).
Find Me If You Can will be a photographic book and digital product merging the best of Where’s Waldo and I Spy that will feature multiple photographs of children scattered across each page. Parents and friends can upload pictures of (up to 3) children to appear on the cover and on each internal spread of Find Me If You Can. Many pictures of other children will be scattered across each page to make each spread challenging. Find me if you can!
• The cover will feature one, two, or three pictures of children uploaded by the buyer. Because each book will be specifically personalized, pictures of the children can be a focal point of this cover.
• We would like for each picture to be integrated into the cover in a fun and engaging way.
• We would like for the design to be active, fun, and colorful overall.
• Branding should be portable from digital to print platforms.
• Branding should convey active thinking, learning, and playing.
• Branding should meld well with our PMITS brand (see attached).
Our vision for this book:
• FUN, bright, happy, and interactive.
Our target audience:
• Moms with children ages 2-6
Printed book specs:
• 8.5” x 11” trim
• 4-color print