Descience nailed the job from the beginning! Very happy to work with you again. Best of recommendations!
- asn 5
- Bramanto Setyaki
Bramanto did a great job, will work with him again.
We loved working with BlackSphere. We communicated well together and communication was reflected in the design. Totally listened to exactly what we wanted. We would like to work together again!
Great designer! Thanks for all your hard work
How asn 5 started their book cover journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are futurist - we help organisations predict the future, and base their decisions on new trends and conditions. Our vision is to win the nobel peace prize before we die - and have lots of fun while getting there :)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We have a new book out on Constructive Journalism. It's called: "Ryk Verden! Konstruktiv Journalistik og Medienavigation" (In english: Move the world! Constructive Journalism and Media Navigation).
WHAT NEEDS TO BE DESIGNED:
• book cover
• one sample page (layout/design for a new chapter)
- name of chapter
- a graphical element that ties in with the cover
** as we do not need a back cover, we feel one sample page is not beyond the scope.
We are thinking black/white in an Austin Kleon like design (please see attached)
The audience will be
- people interested in the future of the media
- with an inclination towards teaching the next generation how to navigate in a complex reality
- where the media should not be an authority but a trustworthy guide.
• We like the idea of a tattoo-style illustration on the front page.
• Design should be free hand, much like Austin Kleon'st style (see attached)
We also have a tendency to use sailing as a metaphor (maybe that's why we like those old school tattoos :)
WHAT WE WANT:
• We want it to be so stylistic/ interesting/ creative that people should feel invited to take pictures with themselves and the book.
• We address serious issues, but always with hope.
• We are provocative, always with a smile.