Excellent designer, very easy to work with.
I recommend greatly.
Alya is the best designer! I didn’t know what I wanted for my logo and I was looking for someone with a creative touch to help me. Alya was that designer! She came up with very creative and unique concepts for me to look at! Alya also revised countless designs for me. Alya was very responsive and patient with me. I was out of the county and I was not very responsive. Alya was very patient and understood my situation! I’m coming back to her every single time with other projects I have! If you need a designer choose Alya! There is no one else that is better Alya!!!
- harco d'beghe
Working with Harco has proven to be a very rewarding experience ,from start to finish. Harco has fully committed himself to creating the perfect logo for my photography company. He paid particular attention to the feedback given and was consequently able to precisely shape his work according to my ideas and concepts, whilst using his creative skills to explore new directions.
I would not hesitate for a single second to recommend his work to anyone! A real gem!
- Olivier Darbonville
Great Job!! It's easy to recommend Olivier Darbonville!
- Roni Prayoga
Great to work with. Incredibly efficient and effective and most helpful. Would highly recommend!
How HerrKristof started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Slim groeien op het web
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- E-commerce consultancy
- Marketing consultancy
- Company audits
It's aimed at small and midsize companies with 5 - 50 employees in need for e-commerce and marketing advice/consultancy.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
- Blueish (+something that can also works when the background is a big image.)
- But feel free to experiment.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
* Please provide a version with and without baseline
* We work for maximum 12 customers (hence web12)
* We say that a little playfulness in a logo has never killed anyone.
* We are convinced that all things can be made even better.
* We thrive on innovation.
* We love the joy side of life.
* We are a great listener who understands and cares for our customers.
* We take no shortcuts.
* We chose the road less traveled. (and that will make all the difference. see: http://www.bartleby.com/119/1.html)
* We believe in helping business owners succeed.