Design61 is a very talented logo designer. The quality and creativity stood out from the rest.
- paul ma
- TA design
TA Designs immediately captured the vision behind our new brand. Very easy to work with and flexible to improvements thru creative process.
The design is for First Principle, a cyber security company that focuses on ‘safe internal access to sensitive data’.
How trae m started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Keating Consulting Group
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a Silicon Valley finance/accounting/HR/tax firm specializing in servicing startups.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
Other color requirements
Blue-ish (see current logo for preferred pallete)
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Please visit keatingconsulting.com for current messaging, target audience, and graphic approach, including current logo
- Want to emphasize "Keating"; "Consulting Group" can be dropped or of lower visual importance. Ideally, "Keating" could stand on its own, and "Consulting Group" could be incorporated in a variation for more formal uses of logotype.
- Would probably favor a semi-smooth transition (non-traumatic) from current logo, with some aspects (color, font style?) visibly related to old style. Although we are open to a completely new approach as well, as long as it fits our style and message.
- Most interested in the graphic element that would accompany the logotype "Keating"
- We rely heavily on the idea of a "trellis" as the metaphor for our business. The structure that supports a young plant and helps it grow healthy and strong. Bonus points for working that in.