How toobe started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Global e-learning platform connecting and preparing future leaders for success
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
iEliteForum is an online tutoring company connecting U.S. tutors with students worldwide. The “i” stands for “international.” We hire graduate level students to teach students English and critical thinking skills through mini-case studies. Targeted customers are junior high and high school students and their parents.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Other color requirements
• Color must incorporate the Red color used by Ivy League schools such as Harvard, Brown, or University of Pennsylvania and Blue from Yale, Colombia, or University of Pennsylvania
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
• Must retain the “i” icon with the cap, but it can be in a different font, graphic, and color
• The cap should be more aesthetically appealing
• Design must express/accentuate the idea of “global” and/or “international” because the company is an international educational company
• The word/concept of “Elite” must be standing out in the design
• “i” icon must be expressed in lower case; the E in elite and F in forum must be expressed in upper case.