on the 9th floor of the SOUTH wing of my prison cell, God interrupted my self-destructive leadership as a Chinese Mafia boss. A question led me to a defining leadership moment, “what influence will I leave on this world”
every leader will encounter a defining leadership moment when leadership is no longer about themselves and what they can produce but about others and developing the next generation of leaders for their organization.
At 9SOUTH we inspire leaders to create intended results!
Everyone one gets results, 9SOUTH leaders get intended results.
We believe divine inspiration comes from within. At 9SOUTH we facilitate a “Defining Leadership Moment”, design a intentional process, then walk with you to achieving intentional results.
Name: 9 South.
I was on the 9th floor of the South tower when I had a defining moment in my leadership.
9south inspires leaders to create their defining moments to have success in their intended results.
This attachment shows you the leadership process through one icon.
1.the original circle represents the area of life we control.
2. The center dot is the "defining moment" we created that only goes so far to give us the circle we control. Its limited like a chain tied to a stake.
3. For us to move forward in our leadership, we need to go on the "edge" or "fringes" of our leadership “circle”/influence and create another defining moment.
4. Then establish that new defining moment as the new "center of influence" and half of that new circle is familiar old territory that we currently have control and experience in. THEN the other half is the new/uncontrolled area is where we need to trust God in and do new leadership skills/techniques.
5. Once we get into that new area and learn about God in a new way, apply new leadership action then the new circle or sphere of influence becomes area of life we control or have familiarity with.
6. Then we repeat the process, we create another defining moment to expand and stretch us into new territory we haven't experienced God in, need to trust Him, gain more and new leadership principles/skills that lead toward our goal or desired outcome.
7. Eventually each circle represents "steps" or "processes" that get us toward our desired outcome, BAMM!