Bedrock Ventures partners with early-stage businesses to implement and fully manage integral business processes to ensure rapid and unimpeded product launch and scale. We empower our clients to dedicate their full attention to core business concerns by adopting responsibility for establishing and maintaining streamlined, efficient operations. Our service is comprehensive, high-end, and high-touch. Specifically, we provide fundraising, finance, operations, personnel, IT, marketing, legal, and strategy support.
• Fundraising: We make introductions to potential investors, partner with management to build compelling pitch materials, negotiate deal terms, and support required documentation and on-going reporting
• Finance: We build and maintain budgets, perform accounting and bookkeeping functions, manage cash transactions, and file federal and state taxes
• Operations: We manage central record keeping, procure general liability, crime, fire & casualty insurance, and implement systems relevant to our client’s business
• Personnel: We support recruiting, new employee onboarding, payroll and benefits
• IT: We maintain key systems (e.g., network, email, calendar, file-sharing, remote access, data protection, back-up, etc.), and support all hardware (e.g., desktop and laptop computers, printers, copiers, scanners, phone, fax, etc.)
• Marketing: We deliver logo design, build and maintain our client’s company website, manage brand development, and support on-going marketing and PR
• Legal: We support incorporation, ensure state and federal compliance, manage corporate and IP counsel, and support employee non-disclosure agreements and visa requirements
• Strategy: We partner with management to support informed business strategy decisions
Bedrock Ventures builds deep, long-term relationships with our clients. We accept a moderate service fee, and assume equity stake in our clients’ businesses. We believe our clients will outgrow Bedrock Ventures with scale, and we design all systems for seamless transfer to management.
Generally, we consider ourselves a start-up accelerator, or better version of Y-Combinator (E.g., While Y-Combinator invests 3 months with start-up teams, we invest multiple years.) Today, we work primarily with early-stage bio-pharmaceutical companies. As we grow, we plan to expand across multiple industries.
WE ARE (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER):
• “A launchpad for growth and success”
• “A flexible, fast-moving, highly-trusted business partner”
• “A solid foundation for a great idea to root and flourish - without organizational inhibition”
• “A team of fiery young professionals excited to find and implement the best-possible business solutions”