Great working with Samuel, excellent designer and very talented. He followed up and gave us great customer service!
How asaraf started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
http://www.squarefoot.co.in - This will give you an idea about the organisation and what it does. We are a floorings specialist
- value like the clothing brands Zara or Massimo Dutti - we have great flooring products but at the same time we are well priced
- professional and focussed on retail and project market both to target hotels and apartment buildings
Target audience -
- end consumers through retail stores
- B2B consumers - architects and interiors designers
- B2B consumers - developers of apartment buildings and condominiums
Any other questions can be sent on email@example.com
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Other color requirements
Our old logo is Red + Yellow so designers should -
1) Continue Red or Yellow or Both, or
2) just do a plain lettering black logo without adding any new colour
Definitely do not add any other colour such as blue or another which could confuse people as they will think that the company has changed totally.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
My logo is currently angular and shaped. These colours and designs were conceptualised 14 years ago as we were a young team projecting an idea of being a new and young company.
Now we are an established company and this logo seems unwieldy in terms of style, design, maybe even immature (my perception but I could be wrong!)
I think we cant move very far off from the existing logo at least in terms of colour (we cant go to blue or green as if there is a change in style and colour both, it will confuse customers and brand loyalists) so we have to shift and design keeping that in mind.
I personally would like to move from the angular look to a straight look.
For any other discussions I am open to answering queries on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can experience the brand on http://www.squarefoot.co.in
I dont want to share a lot as I don't want to influence you with current ideas/ brands and would like some fresh ideas to come from the designers and community.