Mr. Golubovic entered into my design contest, and my colleagues and I loved his work. Not only was his design submission amazing, but the other files (the letterhead, envelope, business card, Facebook covers, etc.) were all tastefully done within the span of a few hours.
I give Mihailo Golubovic my highest recommendation.
How NightfallCompositions started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Edit: I have rehearsal the hour before this contest ends, so I won't be able to comment on everything.
I sell advanced, neo-romantic music compositions (mostly for trombone). My target audience is high school seniors & university music majors (undergraduates).
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
- The main color I use is #64cbcb, but any of the aquas are fine.
- As on my website (http://www.NightfallCompositions.com), I prefer the aquas, black, and possibly white/silver.
*** I am impartial to gold/yellow. If gold/yellow can be avoided, that would be appreciated.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- A little cute
- Could be used on a website, a YouTube profile, a shirt, a business card, et cetera.
- Speculating here, this logo likely can be drawn from memory by people who like this company.
Even though the name is not in plain text (which is fine), I can easily read it and associate it with the image at first glance.
- Both "dreams" and "lab" are uniquely combined into a memorable, recognizable logo.
- I would be able to remember this company's name if I saw the logo without the name underneath it.
Advice: This currently is the most popular trombone "style".
If you would like to see where this logo would be used, please refer to the following:
- Website: http://www.NightfallCompositions.com
- YouTube: (ww.YouTube.com/NightfallCompositions