That is a very good job. Thnks to all the designers...
Super creative and hit the nail on the head
D-SIGN is fantastic to work with! He is easy to communicate with, takes direction easily and very responsive. Plus his designs are amazing. Thanks for all the hard work, Randi!
You where really good - hope to do more work with you!
How vanmgalvani started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Vanessa Galvani - I want to see the name in three ways: full name next to the logo, under the logo and also first name on the top of the last name next to the logo.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I'm teacher and have a master's degree in Education, I'm a specialist in Early Childhood education and now I'm creating a site to sell online courses and workshop for parents and teachers to help them learn non punishing ways to discipline their children. Focus is here in Brazil and I call this way as a Positive Education: raising children with love and respect.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Two different colors, between red and peach/light pink, half of the heart one and the other half the other, also for the name: first name one color e last name other! I like also the degrade effect between the colors!
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I liked the lines and the font a lot
the name in the middle of the logo
For me it is important to have connection and love together, connecting people through love and empathy as a big community that works together! I want something simple and powerful at same time.
Well, its important for me now to have somethings:
- somehow a shape of a heart
- simple and classy, not too modern and not with too much details
- something simple for people to memorize and recognize
- two colors between red and peach/pink
- "shows" a mother and a child (I'm a mother of a 9 months baby and in my website it will have a picture of us)
- I want to see the name in the three ways described in the beginning but algo I want to see all types of variations: First name in handwriting font, in bold, in a color matching with the logo and the last name also matching, actually I want something sweet and soft for first name, and something powerful and unforgettable for last name - so maybe here some bold, strong font....
One last thing, in my bussiness card, I want in one side the logo with my name and the other one my website: