WORDS ASSOCIATED WITH BRANDING
Moon, sky, stars, hills, fields, flowers, lake, grass, rocks, clouds, women, feminine, connection, symbolism, depth, meaning, spirituality, healing, connection, mysticism, history, ancient, future,
What feeling or message do you want your logo & branding to convey to those who view it?
○ Inspired, expansive, spacious
○ feminine epic/ mystical /powerful
○ Connected, Peaceful, Serene
➢ To reflect new feel of new location (see images below).
➢ Versatile branding to cross over from festival to online membership site
➢ Cleaner/ simpler and more accessible.
➢ Reflect expansion
PLEASE AVOID ( any overused or religious symbols)
- star of David / crosses
- dream catchers
- lotus flowers
What do you want to achieve with a new brand?
➢ Fresh energy / cleansing
➢ More accessible to women.
➢ Modern, elegant, feminine, creative, inspirational, attention grabbing,
➢ design focused, cohesive
➢ Logo that can be minimized and imprinted white or black on photos
Belonging, sisterhood, purpose & meaning, connection, knowledge, healing -->
Great if we could encorporate symbolism into branding
( symbols of wisdom, feminine, connection, power)
What colours are you most drawn to and why?
➢ white, teal, silver green ( clean & calming)
➢ Soft pinks ( soft, feminine- work with nature)
➢ Charcoal & grey ( calming & less intense than black)- looks great with pink
What do you want the logo to accomplish? -
• Are you trying to create recognisable imagery (a brand) with this logo?- Absolutely
• I want logo to be highly versatile.
• Looks Great as an overlay to photos
• Not take up too much space on the header of documents
• Be able to be used in multiple ways (long & tall logo)
• Be bold and simple enough to minimise and print in small corners of photos
• Be used as black and white
• Not be obviously associated with any culture (ie. Native America indian, celtic etc)
• Modern and with a bit of longevity so it doesn’t outdate quickly
• Strong symbolism
• Versatile and can be used to make an interesting animated video intro
WHAT LOGOS DO YOU LIKE & WHY?
I like how the words are centralised in the logo. Symmetry & balance is attractive.
I like strong clear font
elegant and clean
Do you have a tag line? If so, would you like it stated along side your logo?
• TAGLINE: Explore/ Empower/ Excite
Does is this tagline to be included in every application of the logo?
• No, Does not need to be stated with logo – but an option would be nice
Do you have any color preferences, or existing brand colours?
Please provide examples where possible?
Past colours were –coral/ dark purple/ & sky blue
See- past style guide
( teal/ pinks/grey/charcoal yellow grass/ sky blue and draw from colours of landscape)
– see pintrest board
Do you have any colors that you do not wish to use?
For example a colour that may be associated with a competitor.
Any primary colours!
Do you have any photos you wish to use?
It would be great to utilise photos from the site ( but not essential)
Here are some photos
How would you like the typography to appear?
Example: script, bold, light, hand drawn, custom lettering
• Clear, legible, modern, stylish
• I want 3 different fonts to use for style guide
What logos appeal to you and why?
See comments on pintrest board
NOTE: website will be photo content heavy/ logo needs to be perfect amount of detail and simplicity.