We are looking for 3 new icons to provide a visual identity to our tutorials. The icons should illustrate the content of each of the 3 tutorials:
- HTML Tutorial (HTML is the basic building-blocks of a website)
- CSS Tutorial (CSS adds layout / style to a website)
- PHP Tutorial (PHP are used to add advanced features to a website)
The icons will be used on the front page of HTML.net and should fit into the design of the site.
The new icons should be a replacement of the two workmen that are currently on the front page (see the enclosed screen-shot). It would be an advantages to see an example of how the the 3 new icons could be integrated on the site.
The design should not be in line with the current workmen. It should be more clean, sharp and high tech.
- The HTML icon should symbolise building-blocks
- The CSS icon should symbolise layout / style (maybe a brush)
- The PHP icon should symbolise advanced features (maybe cog wheels)
- The icons should be clear and simple. Pictogram-like.
I would like to see something in this line:
- HTML illustrated as plain building blocks.
- CSS as the same building blocks but in different colors.
- PHP again with the same building blocks but with wheels on - or some other thing to illustrate advanced futures.