We provide analysis and analytics about IT cloud services such and performance and uptime metrics, articles, benchmarks, etc. We have an existing branding and website at http://cloudharmony.com
The uses that will see this seal are mainly IT professionals. It will be displayed on cloud vendor websites like gogrid.com, stormondemand.com, softlayer.com, etc.
This icon will display an IT/cloud vendor's verified uptime and whether or not they are in compliance with their SLA. This is similar in concept to the site seals that thawte and verisign offer for their SSL certificates. Here are the basic elements that need to appear on this seal:
1. Current date (in small print)
2. 100% Uptime Verified (the % will vary) - this should be the most prominent item on the seal
3. Optional: Checkmark indicating that the vendor is in compliance with their SLA - the seal should look good with or without this element
4. A checkmark or some other icon to identify external/3rd party validation
5. A smaller version of our logo (see CH-gravatar1.png file attached)
6. A details link, button, etc... something that looks clickable
The date and "100% Uptime Verified" will be generated dynamically on this icon... so they should use a standard font. When you deliver the images at the completion of the contents we will need the following items:
Required At Completion of Contest:
1. Original layered PSD
2. PNG with all example text and transparent background
3. PNG with dynamic elements removed (date, 100% uptime verified text and SLA compliance checkmark/text removed) - transparent bg
4. PNG of just the SLA compliance checkmark/text which can be layered on top of the seal
The attached mockup provides an idea of what we are looking for. We are looking for multiple design options and may award multiple submissions.