We love the design. Quick turnaround time and very flexible with our requests.
She took the time and provided a variety of designs to choose from.
How Boissonneault started their card or invitation journey
Who are you known as?
Boissonneault Electric Corp.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a company who will be hosting our 5th Annual Holiday Fundraising Party to help raise awareness and funds for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Invites should be 5"x7", can be horizontal or vertical. Please utilize both sides so content is not over crowded. This card also needs to be able to be viewed for emailing purposes.
This is a Holiday Fundraising Party so card should have a Holiday feel.
Must have in some way, shape or form:
1) St. Jude logo as well as company logo (Boissonneault Electric). Please do not alter logo colors. *Company logo should be smaller than St. Jude logo. The St. Jude logo should be placed at the top. and company logo at bottom.
2) You have been cordially invited to join Boissonneault Electric Corp. for our 5th Annual Holiday Fundraising Party!
3) Since 2014 we've raised over $23,000! HELP US REACH OUR GOAL TO RAISE $3,000!!
4) 100% of proceeds go to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
5) $10 Donation at the door
6) Open Bar, Hors d'oeuvres, Raffles, & DJ
7) Wednesday, December 5, 2018 from 6:30-9:30 pm. Owen and Ollie's Restaurant 91 Mill Street Dracut, MA 01826
8) Guests are welcome!
9) St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
10) Kindly Respond by November 28, 2018 via our RSVP website http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RSVPfundraiser or by phone: 978-393-1367
11) Can't make it but would like to donate? Visit events.stjude.org/holidaysforkids
Please be creative!!
1) Please do not change the colors or fonts of the logos.
2) Try to stay away from cursive writing as most cursive fonts are not readable.
3) Logos are attached