Excellent work and communication, appreciate that you came back with constant improvements in each round.
Great job again!
Great Job and thank you.
- MAKOTO OKADA
Did a fantastic job. Very fast and followed direction well. Kept to the brief and we would use again!
Great work and very good at taking direction and making changes when needed.
so happy to work with Konstabr. Such a great communicator and designer.
How GershBV started their character or mascot journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This is a music brand releasing tracks featuring electronic music subgenres such chill beats, lo-fi, chillhop, jazzhop, and various other mellow beats.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Looking for a designer to create our future illustrated identity character.
Requirements: character must be an owl (like the bird), with headphones.
- The owl character should appeal to an audience aged 16-35.
- It needs to be recognizable, so that if people see our owl on a music cover they would be able to recall seeing it before and that it is our brand. So, not a generic owl please.
- It should not look like a baby owl.
- It needs to feel like it's a "cool" owl that likes to listen to some chilled beats. It's supposed to represent the audience of our music.
- Bonus points if you can make the owl with some clothes, but it does not have to if it's good otherwise.
- The idea is that in the future I want to use this same owl in different settings and situations: so it will be part of other illustrations and likely wearing different clothes in those cases.
I am attaching an example picture to this brief. It is a pic of a tatoo, and perfectly describes what I am after and what I like. Except I don't want to completely rip it off. But if someone submitted that to me, it's pretty awesome and checks all the things that I need.
Thank you and good luck!
- ideally I am looking for the owl character to be a little whimsical, don't make too serious.
- at the same time, don't make it too cartoonish. It is not meant for little kids.
- if you add clothes, please don't add a suit or a vest or a tie. That is too formal. Just regular clothes fit for a 16 year old would do.
- looking specifically for a character, so not interested in a plain owl or a logo owl. Has to be original character.