Extremely talented. We are so grateful to have his designs to grow our business.
How mikeodea73 started their clothing or apparel journey
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the apparel?
Words on top: "H," curved, in all caps. Must be for commercial use.
Words under Fighting Irish: FITNESS
If you decide to place main graphic (fighting irishman) above Fighting Irish, then Fighting Irish font does not need to be curved.
- Below fitness have FightingIrishFitness.com or just .COM after Fitness.
FIGHTING IRISHMAN DETAILS:
- Fighting Irishman similar to Notre Dame fighting irishman with fists up. He should be facing sideways or front facing.
- Have him wearing an irish scally cap (see PDF 'correct hat').
- give him bulging biceps wearing no shirt.
- Give him a beard like mine. See PDF.
- have his face look something like mine if possible
- do not give him long hair. Have his hair short and tight like its bald or buzzed on sides.
- Shamrock (3 leaf). One or more in logo. Maybe a shamrock tattoo on his arm? Or shamrocks on each side of 'fighting irish'.
- don't make graphic too detailed. It's important that it prints easily to apparel.
- Barbell weights on each side of logo somehow or crossed barbells. I'm not sure. Use your imagination.