Great work, thank you! Feel free to see this designer's work on my page.
How georgelives started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
My organisation does bespoke marketing "make-overs" for clients. Improving their image, appeal, and aesthetic of the person in order to make them (or their product) more marketable.
please keep the design sophisticated enough to impress Wealthy or Powerful clients, but also keep the Cat in the logo subtly "endearing".
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
1) I want an image of a Cat drawn up that I can use later on for a Logo. I may also want the image used in many other forms of media, so I need the image saved in a format that is interchangeable, to re-use for many things.
2)The image needs to remain simple enough to replicate on business cards, logos, etc etc
1) I want the Cat to be drawn in a stretching position
2) I am interested in Blacks, Whites, Greys and maybe Gold, Silver
2) I want the Cat to have a black and white checker-boarding pattern either on part of it, or all over it!
3) The Pose of the Cat, and the direction I want the cat facing (to the left) are in the attachment
4) The Black and White checker-board pattern I am seeking for the Cat is also found in an attachment.