Sat2 was a prolific contributor to the design project and I selected a total of 3 designs from my contest. Thank you San2 it was a real pleasure to work with you!
WolfBell did a great job and was very easy to work with. Would recommend!
- Eli Navarro
Excellent job; great creativity and on-point design
- Zoey/Caiqiu Yang
Thanks for your creative approach and work to find the perfect design for me and my client.
How j.marchewski started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
German American Conference at Harvard
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The German American Conference is one of the largest student run conferences out of Harvard. Our audience are mainly students but also professionals, academics, and our corporate sponsors. (https://www.germanamericanconference.org/)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
This year marks the 30th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin wall and because of that the motto of this years' conference is "breaking barriers".
- a broken wall (can be the Berlin wall but doesn't need to)
- two people (see sketches) holding hands while stepping over the wall/breaking through
- the German and American flags
- Do not include the lettering "German American Conference". This is not a logo.
- added benefit: compatible with black&white (2 bit) printing (flags in background can be removed for that) for merchandise (tote bags, etc.)
We have rough sketch of our idea attached but are open to other ideas that fit well with the motto of the conference.
After we selected a winner, we would want to work with the winner to create multiple versions of this design with people of different ethnicities (we already have the rough sketches and will provide them).