- There's a couple of screenshots of the website we're currently mocking up. We haven't finalized it yet but this is the direction we're heading in.
- I'm also attaching some inspiration of styles we like.
New update that hopefully makes the flow easier to understand and what we're looking for:
1) The illustration needs to be clear in telling the key selling points as below:
- The customer can send documents in whichever format, email, photos, file uploads or physical papers.
- Key processes that should be clear, first digitalization of physical papers, then archiving of physical papers and finally accounting before output
- Output that goes back to the customer is accounts, reports/graphs and a digital archive containing all documents regardless what format they were in the beginning. Needs to be clear that this goes back to the customer.
2) The illustration should have some text explaining what is going on. In the brief sketch that text is written in red font.
3) Each part of the illustration should work also work as a stand-alone unit to illustrate a specific area of our process, i.e. physical papers, e-mails, photos, scanning central, paper storage facility, accounting consultant, reports, digital archive etc.