There are a few things that we are needing drawings of in AI. We need to confirm the drawing in a jpeg or png first and then have it in AI:
1. Drawing of a scuba diver swimming in water (no water needed - just the diver) (size length of diver 7.5cm), same style as the fisherman attached. None of the drawings in the brief should have any animal or person looking at the viewer.
2. The following animals (examples of the style with lion attached). They need to be the mother and the baby animal:
One of each on separate files meaning one drawing of a mother elephant, and another separate drawing of a child - not together. The profile should be looking side on like the example animal drawings posted:
Cat and kitten
Dog and puppy
Horse and foal
Gorilla and baby gorilla
Cow and calf
Crocodile and baby crocodile
Rabbit and bunny
Bear and bear cub
Duck and duckling
Giraffe and baby giraffe
Lion and lion cub
Sheep and lamb
Regarding size – the smallest needs to be 3.5cm in length. The rest you can do going of this as your scale. The largest I think would be the giraffe (Mum). No taller than 15cm please! Too large is expensive to make.
The need to be all on the same AI file, taking up as little space as possible, with a minimum of 3mm between the drawings.
3. We already did this one with another artist but I am not happy with how it turned out. It is a face that a child can put them together to make different emotions. Attached is the first one we did. On one file is the face with nothing on it. The on a separate file there is:
Eyes (blue, green and brown) doing different things like happy, scared, silly, sad, crying – and eyebrows to match
There is hair – blonde, red, black and brown for men and woman
There is a couple of noses and ears
And lastly a few different mouths – happy, sad, laughing, scared, talking, normal.
I have added a photo to show how they looked putting the pieces together, and as you can see it didn’t work very well!! It looks like a very very strange person.
I am hoping you can do better with it!
The size for the face is 20cm in length. The rest of the pieces can use this for scale.
4. It is a pond which you would find in African safari. No animals, just the water and a little of the waters edge. Looking at it from the sky, so it will be water in the middle with light color dirt around the edge. Size is 10cm in diameter in not a perfect oval shape .
5. A rocket with a door, similar style of the attached rocket artwork. Size approx. 30 height, 15 width, with a door that is 12cm high by 4.5cm wide.
6. Space station with large circle window - similar style to rocket. Size approx. 30 height cm x 20cm width
7. Rocky mountain like the kind you find in Africa. I have attached some mountains from Africa in the attached photos which may help?! The height will be 25cm, and width no more than 25cm.
8. African tree called flat topped Acacia (photo attached) with a height of 15 cm
9. Two different underwater cave - photo attached of an underwater cave to give you inspiration! Total Height of 20cm for one and 15cm for the other. Width no more than 25cm.