The infographic will reveal a process that will be the core of an online course and various other learning tools. The core concept is called the 3D Presentations Framework (and the website for the product will be 3DPresentationsFramework.com).
The OVERVIEW document that is attached outlines the framework and presents the information for the infographic:
1. The left hand column lists the names of the three phases: Design, Develop, and Deliver--thus the 3 "D" name for the framework.
2. The second column identifies the areas of focus--there are five in each phase.
3. The third column provides the central question that the user of the framework needs to answer to create a great presentation.
4. The right hand column reveals the overarching result that will be achieved from each phased once the work is done in each focus area.
The OBJECTIVE of the infographic is to provide a quick and effective summary of this foundation information upon which the online course is taught. It is part roadmap, part conceptual overview, and part frame of reference for the content in the course...the phases and the areas of focus within them should be addressed in order...we are essentially mapping the path from start to finish for presentations that create impact for the audience.
The USES of the infographic will be...
1. A download in the course launch process
2. A reference in presenting the material...ideally one that can be shown in a slide presentation format that supports zooming in to look at each phase in more detail, and potentially each area of focus in the same way...so long as that doesn't compromise the look and effectiveness of the infographic.