Great designer! Very Collaborative and open to changes while being creative.
How thomas go started their landing page design journey
Who are you known as?
Digital Vikings GmbH
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a young recruiting-company, specialized on digital business and e-commerce.
Our website has got two very different target groups:
The Website informs both of them about our services, how we see the market and topics all around recruiting and careers.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
Please see our website (you find more content on the german version): Our style is young, a bit selfmocking, but reliable.
The the textfields are white, blue and black font, the images are a bit gloomy - but funny.
Elements to include in the landing page
- "Welcome" and a little text about this site
2. Working with Digital Vikings
- How we work (what we do, mission & vision, culture)
- Team-pictures of work- and funny situations
3. Our Values
4. Career oportunities
- Little list of open Jobs with a link to a subsite or pdf
5. More information
- Link to our team-site
- link to our blog
- Newsletter Registration (see the bottom of this site: http://digitalvikings.com/fuer-kandidaten/)
- Link to our profiles at Xing and LinkedIn (see footer)
6. Our application process
- Contact person
7. Apply now!
- Little CTA-text for applications
- display two of the three blue CTA-boxes of this site: http://digitalvikings.com/fuer-kandidaten/
8. We are looking forward to meet you!