Docket Alarm provides the ability to detect legal events in court cases across the country. We recently integrated our services with Zapier.com, which allows different online services to easily talk to eachother. So this integration allows any Docket Alarm user to trigger any other online service.
We would like a landing page announcing this new integration, that loosely follows the style on the following page: docketalarm.com/api. However, the copy, images, and wording need to be changed.
Our message should focus on how automation can reduce errors in the legal profession. We have two main target markets:
1. Financial institutions and law firms that need to ingest a large amount of legal information and make decisions based on that information. The automation will largely allow these companies to reduce errors and avoid mistakes. We want the focus here to be on that.
2. Companies that sell products to lawyers that need accurate information about those lawyers and what they do. The integration here will help these companies with their marketing and sales. We want the focus to be on generating new business.
The types of things that you can do with this integration:
- Automatically update a spreadsheet when a person is sued.
- Automate a spreadsheet when a client files for bankruptcy.
- Send messages to specific team members when a legal event occurs.
- Start a marketing campaign when someone is sued.
- Start a sales process when someone is sued.
- Tweet a message when your law firm wins a case.
These are just examples. The general idea is that Docket Alarm can be used to detect all kinds of legal events, and Zapier can be used to launch other online products.
Visually, I would like it to more or less follow our other landing pages, such as docketalarm.com/api and https://www.docketalarm.com/welcome…-analytics.
I would like some custom imagery describing a connection between Zapier and Docket Alarm. For example, Zapier has similar landing pages for the products it promotes on its website: https://zapier.com/zapbook/clio/twitter/