The landing page needs to have the following content / functionality
- tell visitor that she can choose one audio book for free after subscription
- tell visitor that the first 30 days of the subscription are free (trial) and subscription can be terminated at any time
- tell visitor that subscribers get audio books for a discounted price (up to 50%)
- tell visitor that they can choose from thousands of audio books
- tell visitor that she gets a free 5,- EUR voucher for her registration
- show the visitor that she can download the audio books as MP3 or listen to streaming on our iPhone or Android app (iPhone in preparation)
- show one or more audio books from our catalog.(concrete audio books can be defined by a URL parameter)
- show our zendesk feedback menu (see "support" link on our website)
- add detailed conditions of our subscription model and the voucher in the footer
- offer to listen to the samples of these audio books
- offer to register and subscribe
We think that it is a 2-step process:
First visitor registers. For registration completion a link in the confirmation mail needs to be clicked (DOI). After clicking this link you get to the second step of the landing page where you can subscribe. After subscription you get a success message and can go further to your website.
For registration you need to ask for: Name, mail address, password, terms&conditions confirmation
Registration needs a double opt-in (link in verification mail needs to be clicked).
Page after clicking the verification link in the double opt-in mail is part of the contest and should be designed as well please!
For subscription you need to ask for:
- Billing address: First name, last name, street, street no., zip code, city
- Payment details: Either credit card (card owner, card number, card expiry date, CVC) or direct debit (account holder, account number, bank number)
Please take into account, that wording really matters! Please avoid dummy texts except for the detailed conditions for subscription and voucher (most likely in the footer). Please use English language, we will translate it later into German on our own.