South Coast is creative, thoughtful and efficient.
I had a great experience with this designer. Very creative and responsive.
How QBayLogic started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
QBayLogic has developed a revolutionary compiler, called CλaSH (http://clash-lang.org), for digital circuit and FPGA design. With this product we can achieve a 2x to 10x productivity boost compared to traditional design methods. We have two target audiences:
1. Clients that perform heavy calculation and process a lot of data ("Big Data"), which want to offload their work from regular servers to high-speed, low-power, FPGA devices. For those clients we offer a complete end-solution for their application.
2. Clients already in the digital circuit and FPGA design industry. For those clients we offer: out-sourcing of digital design work, and training and workshops to use our revolutionary compiler.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Oranges: Creativity, adventure and happiness.
Purples: Imagination, spirituality, royalty and luxury.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- We want our logo to include the greek letter lambda: λ. Given that λ is the greek 'l', perhaps use the 'λ' in our company name like so: QBayλogic.
- We want our logo to be associated with digital circuits (see google images "electronic circuits" for inspiration).
- For our primary colour we would like a bright orange.
- As an optional secondary colour we would like to have a darkish shade of purple. If no shade of purple fits well with the orange, we would like an aqua blue. If that doesn't fit, either use no secondary colour, or use your imagination.
- The first two letter of our company name in lower case, 'q' and 'b', are symmetrical. Perhaps this is something you can use, but not something you have to use.
- Also, the 'y' and 'λ' in "QBayλogic" are symmetrical. Again, perhaps this is something you can use, but do not have to use.
- Finally, if you are a gamer (like I am): we do _not_ want our logo to be a variation of the Half-Life game logo (which is also orange and include a λ).