The whole experience with the graphic desgner Elmera was outstanding. She was good, creative and very professional and I would recomend her any time.
It is always a pleasure to work with AlexDesignLab! Always a 5 star performance for my company - thank you!
- vinnie rossi
Artimax was great!
Would use him again
Extremely prompt with all revisions.
I had about 20 designers submit designs. Artimax's design was a stand-out from the beginning. He nailed it first go. I did ask for some alternative designs to explore options, which he quickly did for me, but I ended up going with his original designs 😊.
He also submitted a second design during selection. It too was a stand-out.
My new company logo and social media package will help give my tired web presence a more up-to-date image.
- Seven mind
Excellent concept to our brief. Easy to work with. Amendments submitted quickly and accurately.
Very responsive and great to work with. Iconic% worked to get our designs perfect and made changes until we were satisfied. Great work.
How Strive4More_Consulti started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
Strive4More Consulting Ltd.
What’s your company slogan?
Start the change. Only you can make it happen.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We (my, myself and I) are a new consultancy firm that provides a wide variety of business consultancy term or contract services specializing in the following areas:
- Staying laser focus on what really matters
- Striving for Continuous Improvement
- Reviewing and Optimizing Internal Process and Systems
- Change management
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Oranges: Creativity, adventure and happiness.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
Greens: Growth, harmony and success.
Blue: Knowledge, Trust, Tranquility, Calm, Peace, Cool
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Gives the end user a sense of confidence and ability to exceed expectation. Initially, I thought of a curved arrow pointing upwards but it looks kind of cheesy.
- Looking for a simple, clean and sophisticated
- Will need both Logo and Business cards
- Strive4more being the center attention maybe with some creativity focus on more
- The number "4" cannot be overly big in proportion. (I'm not too superstitious but it does signify death in my culture.)