We are a small team of London-based entrepreneurs looking to set up a financial product that generates both financial and social returns. SharedImpact enables individual investors to lend directly to entrepreneurs in sub-Saharan Africa.
We believe that creating social impact should be aspirational, fun and addictive. SharedImpact is a Web 2.0 solution for tomorrow's philanthropists.
We are primarily targeting the Facebook generation. They are web-savvy but also have a social conscience. They have some disposable income that they are looking to allocate to good causes, but see current charitable options are tired and ineffectual.
SharedImpact will be perceived as a premium product, even though it will be accessible for as little as $100. Investing on SharedImpact will be a sociable activity, something you will want to tell your friends about - an exciting and innovative way of creating social impact.
We are looking for a logo to represent our social enterprise, SharedImpact.
The logo may also include the full name (SharedImpact, sharedimpact, Shared Impact or shared impact). The text should be easily legible and soft.
Other things to consider:
- More lifestyle product than financial product
- Aspirational - a desirable product that Gen Y will want to buy
- Fun - not too serious
- Nothing too elegant – don’t want to come across as too fancy / inaccessible / clinical
- No cartoons - playful but not childlike
- No traditional charitable images such as giving hands, the globe, hearts, etc
- No traditional financial / corporate images such as dollar signs, graphs etc.
- White background preferred
Green / black possible colors but please feel free to experiment with other colors.
Here is a logo we don’t like:
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.
The SharedImpact team