Need logo for a revolutionary new astronomy product to aid astrophotographers.
This product will allow astrophotographers to quickly focus their equipment using a mask which covers the end of the telescope. The mask creates a diffraction spike pattern when the telescope is focused on a bright star. I want the pattern to be prominently featured in the logo and the product name 'Spike-a' to be integrated with the graphic. Note the trailing 'a' must be lower case. The logo will be laser engraved in the final product along with the website for the product.
The name of the product is a play on a bright star called 'Spica' and the fact that it uses optical diffraction splikes to achieve focus.
I am an avid amateur astronomer who spends far too much time focusing my equipment. This new product will save me and hopefully many other astronomers a great deal of time.
- Incorporate the diffraction spike pattern in the logo as shown at the following locations: http://www.allprosoftware.com/xt10spikes.jpg
- It's not necessary to include the star in the center of the spikes- the pattern of the spikes themselves are the important part.
- Include the word Spike-a in the logo.
- The orientation of the spikes does not have to be the same as shown in the sample- they can be vertical, horizontal or anything in-between.
- I need the final format to be able to be opened with Photoshop Elements. Thanks.
I do not want the last character in 'Spike-a' to be upper case