We require a logo designed for Cars Direct (.com), an online automotive portal. A logo that works on the web and print and also will always be on a white background. As it will reflect our corporate identity, we'd like something thats simply and classy.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Were a new company developing and online automotive portal. We'd like a logo designed thats unique and simple that would work across web and print as the logo will appear on the website, newsletter & document headers, & name cards and pretty much anywhere else the corporate identity could be displayed. As the designs for the website has been approved, there are specific colors we'd like.
- Color code: "#d60000", "#747474" and "#000000" should be the main colors used on the logo. Any other color used thats similar to these as gradients or shadows is fine, as long as those 3 main colors stand out the most
- Not excessively corporate, but also something thats not too flashy. Something thats simple and classy really.
- The text can either be all UPPERCASE (CARSDIRECT) or , all lowercase (carsdirect) or 2 words (Cars Direct).
- The company is essentially called Cars Direct but is exclusively online so we'd like the ".com" as part of the logo as well. The ".com" should be an 'add-on' to the logo so the font size should be significantly smaller than the rest.
- The logo should be car/automotive related.
- It would also be good if the logo could work without the 'carsdirect.com' as well...as a favicon for example.
- No specific font style but definitely nothing too comical.
- Required in a .psd format.