The amazing designer got fast responses and very quick proposals during all the project. Will repeat.
How Steve Cavenee started their logo design journey
1-800-321-SELL.com - that's the name of the company, our phone number and our website!
I'm a real estate "transactional engineer" who specializes in solving 'game-changing' problems for people going through one of life's most difficult moments, i.e., losing their home due to circumstances beyond their control, such as a death in the family, divorce, job loss, etc. I've always had a heart for helping the guy who life has kicked around. As a result I've endeavored to create an oasis for the down-and-outer, offering unique solutions to empower those who wish to keep their homes, and exit strategies for those who desire the freedom to move on to their next challenge.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Logo you'll be helping to create should appeal to the middle class homeowner.
I intend to attract a large list of people who are looking for friendly and courteous solutions to their most challenging real estate problems. My clients respect me for my professional approach and appreciate my simple, yet creative solutions. They're often skeptical by the time they get to me, and so I strive to create an inviting, yet professional atmosphere where we both can feel at ease, working together towards a creative solution that best suits their situation.
I’ve attached a sketch of one possibility of what I have in mind. These are the elements which I believe should be taken into account when contemplating the design:
1. Inviting – A key component to my advertising will be street signs. Many times, the potential client will only have three or four seconds to catch the message. It has to ‘suck them in’ right away.
2. Whimsical (somewhat) – since I’m appealing to distressed homeowners who need to sell fast, I want them to feel like this is going to be easy, with even a subconscious leaning towards 'fun'. The hope is that when they see my logo it will take their mind off of the seriousness of their situation.
3. Professional – My clients need to feel that they can trust me. I would like the logo to portray a similar 'feeling' to the Real Estate Investor.com logo.
4. Memorable – The logo/name has to be simple enough to remember until they get to a place where they can write it down; and they have to get it right the first time!
5. Color – I would like to use red, yellow and green. Furthermore, I would like to capitalize on the ‘countdown’ aspect of the prefix, 3-2-1, creating a sense of direction as well as urgency; hence the idea to use a traffic signal. I’m not insisting that a traffic signal be a part of the logo graphic, but it’s what came to mind as I initially sat down to consider the project.
Thanks & good luck!