The Macarthur Ballet Studio is a dance studio in the Macathur area specialising in Ballet Dancing.
We require a logo to be classy, stylish and modern but still retaining that classic feel (as Ballet Dancing still has an older fashioned brand attached to it.... but we don't want to appear old fashioned).
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
To attract mostly female dancers of all ages (Children to Adults), but not totally excluding males (even though they are a small minority of ours students.
*Addition : Please don't feel you have to replicate the shape of the Ballet dancer in the link below... Its just a guide showing the kind of dancer they like.
The logo needs.......
* The font used needs to be classy. Script or a classic chisel edged font.
* The font is preferred to be in a gold colour... possibly even using slight gradients to give a golden texture.
* The colour in the background is preferred to be black or dark colours (Green, Burgandy etc)... see the following link for very basic designs my clients put together in Word...... http://www.thewebhub.com.au/ballet.jpg
* An image/logo/graphic needs to be created of a ballet dancer in the style of the image in this link http://www.thewebhub.com.au/ballet2.jpg (It doesn't have to be exactly the same, just has to have the same feel as this person... don't just replicate the shape of her)
* This image can be as intricate or simplistic as you feel. Come up with a range of ideas as my client doesn't quite know how the prefer it.
* The logo also needs to be able to work on a white background as well for a range of uses (Business Cards, Letterheads, Clothing Embroidery, T-Shirts etc) so keep that in mind.