Please check the thread below for updates...
Bar.com is going through a major platform shift and will soon become your favorite destination for figuring out which bar or night club to head out to for the night. We are completely open to all suggestions, but this logo should be a fun yet professional design.
Bar.com is going through a major platform shift and aims to become your favorite site fr figuring out which bar or night club to attend within your home town. We are completely open to all suggestions, but it should be a fun yet professional design.
The logo should read 'Bar.com' and convey a message that it's all about helping people find the best place on any given night to head out for a drink with friends.
The design should be very eye catching, but not too "busy." Please read the wants and don't wants carefully. Also, please check the main contest thread for links to some of my favorite logos.
My favorite designs are those that incorporate a fun idea WITHIN the lettering of the logo. However, an awesome icon can do a great job of getting the point across too. So throw your best out here and we'll see what sticks.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We realize that many of the designers are trying to get their name out to the masses. Therefore, we will be making an offer to the winner of this contest. If you would like to give up your contest prize money, we will instead provide you or your company with credit for designing our logo within the Bar.com web site. Along with that, we would be happy to link to your web site (upon approval). This is by no means a requirement for this contest, but we want to provide designers this option. If you have any questions about this option, please ask them in the public thread for the contest.
- Crisp, clean design.
- Something fun, yet crisp and professional.
- Out-of-the-box designs. We're searching for a true gem here.
- Vector-design. We will need all source files in all major formats. We need to hold the ability to alter colors at will and provide additional formatting at will.
- Gradients. If we want them, we'll add them ourselves.
- Dropped shadows. Again, if we need them...
- Non-unique icons. Original work only please.
- Boring "typed it in photoshop" text. Let's get creative on this one!