Wonderfully creative talent! Steffyfred is able to take a fairly bare-bones design brief and turn it into a unique and bold logo. I cannot wait to unveil my new logo and I hope to work with Steffyfred again!
- Kimberly B.
How DigitalAisle started their logo design journey
The Beer Hub
Digital Aisle is an industry-leading media company paving the way in next-generation digital shopper-marketing. The world’s largest Fortune retail companies rely on Digital Aisle because our proprietary software solutions are revolutionizing the way to communicate with consumers at the critical point-of-purchase. The Digital Aisle platform has proven to deliver significant results, including higher consumer satisfaction and increased sales through its interactive virtual sales assistant applications within a store location.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Beer drinkers everywhere. We're looking for a logo that stands out and appeals to all different types of beer drinkers (men and women, novice to expert).
The interactive touch screen application is called 'The Beer Hub' because it is one centralized place for all things beer. Beers by glass type, by brand, beer consultations, taste profiler, party planner, and much more. So in essence this is a hub for anything beer.
- This logo has to be very brandable
- 'Beer' and or 'Beer Hub' have to be the mainpoints of the logo
- Needs to be modern: check http://www.anheuser-busch.com/
- Has to be high res. EPS/AI or 300DPI psd
- Needs to be in Full Color and Black & White
* Needs to be professional and very identifiable. Look at beer brand logos such as Michelob, or Budweiser.