Very nice contact, great ideas, quick turnover on changes and tryouts! Great work!
- Tim Bourguignon
Shammie is very fast and talented! Loved working with her... her designs were clean and professional.
Great job and very productive desinger. Thank you!
Great design, was very receptive to feedback
Good Work! Now we have a wonderful Design :)
Great job. Quick turnaround.
How ghumkey started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a benefits consulting firm. We provide risk management and strategic planning to their medical insurance plans along with other benefits. Our clients are regional - in and around Kentucky.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We are looking for a logo to represent our new consultancy.
Some adjectives and phrases that would describe our team and our services are:
- Business / strategic partners
- Top / proven expertise
- Adaptable / flexible team
- Intellectual acuity / agility / nimbleness
- Actionable / Implementation-ready results
- Creative thinking
The typeface should be clear, clean and simple. We want something that stands out.
Here are a few additional thoughts for consideration:
1. No cartoons - we don't want it to come across as cheap or childlike
2. We are looking for a sophisticated, abstract, and clean emblem to stand beside (above, to left, to right, below) the name in the logo, to also potentially provide an additional standalone option
3. For the name to be included in the logo, acceptable options are "EBA" or “Employee Benefit Associates”. Prefer to keep it with just the initials but open to seeing it both ways
4. Our primary colors of choice are Blues and Grays/White.
In the attached PowerPoint slide, we have included some actual company logos, as well as some imaginary company logo concepts that we like.