• Our logo should be based around our brand name - Eagles View Consulting (there is no apostrophe.)
• Feel free to tinker with the theme of an eagle, especially with the ideas of “watching over your sales/sales team,” “hunting” for new business and providing a business owner with “a top level view” of how their sales team is performing.
• We would like to land somewhere in-between serious and fun – that is to say we would like to appear as a national brand, but not a black suit, up-tight organization. We want to appeal to the small business owner who works hard every day and really values his money. Our target doesn’t have a lot of money to throw around, and we need our image to reflect the Fortune 500 level experience we bring at our part-time price tag.
• This logo will become part of a whole brand – website, cards, letterhead etc. – and as such it must be legible and transferable between different mediums.
• Cannot be lower-cased (as in “hp.”)
• DOES NOT have to include the theme of an eagle.
• Must be original work – no stock photos or images as we will want the copyright transferred upon winning.
• Usable for web, print, presentations etc.
• Able to be reproduced easily in all sizes on various media – anything from business cards to shirts and so on.