Dino did an AMAZING job. He blew the other designs out of the water and was super responsive to my requests. Highly recommend!
How blastagility started their logo design journey
We are a dog agility club that hosts fun matches, trials, and fundraises for local agility competitors and their dogs. We are three young friends who share a passion for dogs and everything agility related. Our clubs aims to hold fun, exciting, and competitive events in a friendly environment.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Ours audience is all ages from minors to seniors who either participate or spectate dog agilty. The logo will we used at local and national events.
We are looking for a logo that is modern and simple, not childish/cartoonish.
- the words "BLAST Agility"
- Dog in motion (view attached for example). Not in full detail but outline or silhouette. Must be either a Border Collie or a Shetland Sheep Dog. I have attached a few photos of dogs in motion and jumping for you to outline or create a silhouette. Feel free to use them or if you want more please send a message.
- Slogan " Fun! Fast! Having a BLAST!" (leave as separate layer for our option to remove)
- Our club colors are Lime Green, Hot Pink and Peacock Blue. We want a color version and a black and white version.
- Font - we don't have any specific font in mind. Please use one that simple, modern and clean.
- Vector file: the file must be able to be resized while retaining logo quality. The logo will be used on our website, clothing, ribbons, banners and a car vinyl wrap.
- The photoshop file must include all layers and they must remain unlocked.
- The background must be transparant.
- We would like the final logo to include both a landscape version (longer in length) and a square version (relatively equaly in length and height).