I cannot say enough great things! I really didn't have a vision in mind, yet she captured the essence of my company perfectly in the design. Extremely professional, easy to talk to, and responsive. I will DEFINITELY be coming back for future design needs!
How froboz started their logo design journey
We've chosen an interesting, aggressive name for our new investment partnership. We need an interesting (but not quite so aggressive) logo to go with it. Are you clever enough to create a logo without red blood splatter?
Blood, Sweat & Capital LLC
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Blood, Sweat & Capital LLC needs a logo.
We are a group of partners who create new businesses and invest in existing businesses. Our specific focus is on creating / investing in outsourced services for healthcare organizations (e.g. a company that provides billing services for doctor's offices, or a company that does risk analysis for a health insurance plan)
We own BloodSweatCapital.com, BloodSweatAndCapital.com, and BSandC.com (as well as other TLDs).
We will give you design credit on our Web site. Hey, it's something.
- Because of our "aggressive" name, we'd prefer an understated, professional logo
- Logo should be suitable for use on web site, business stationery, icons, etc.
- Logo should be OK in color or black and write
- Themes: new / growth / creativity / smart / partners / trustworthy / ideas
- OK to play with BSC or BS&C, but don't want to emphasize "BS"
- Visually compact? (Blood, Sweat & Capital is somewhat lengthy as text)
- Final artwork delivered as Photoshop (PSD) file.
- No blood or blood spatters.
- Bright red or blood red colors are probably a no-go, but we're willing to be convinced.
- No swooshes.
- Don't want to call attention to "BS", due to possible negative connotation.