Real Estate Congress
Hi There - my name is Jose Luis Flores and I'm an entrepreneur and professional businessman in social networking services. We are creating a new in demand and powerful social networking site for the Real Estate industry.
Since I am a fair man, The Winner (either company or individual) of the logo design; will be mentioned on my “About Company” under “Credits” page on the Real Estate Congress social networking site. I love to give credit for those who helped me along my project on building my social networking site. Hopefully, this can bring more web traffic and creditability to your business!
The target is for Real Estate professionals in the industry of, but not limited to, Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Real Estate Attorneys, Home Improvement Contractors, For Sale by Owners, and many others.
These professionals want to communicate, network, and cross-sell their services with other people using our social networking site. Real Estate Congress will be an all in one Social Networking site for the variety of professionals.
I would like the logo to have a positive feeling while engaging and professional!
The icon logos should not be political. Congress means a formal meeting or assembly of representatives for the discussion, arrangement, or promotion of some matter of common interest.
The act of coming together; an encounter; meeting.
The following are NOT requirements. I am VERY open to your creative ideas!
The target market is professional and love to network with other people so this logo requires a positive feeling while engaging and professional.
1. The idea is to make sure that the information and the logo are congruent with each other.
2. Two parts to this logo: an iconic graphical image and the text "Real Estate Congress" Each should be able to carry the brand on its own, but be even stronger when together.
3. Font is crisp and clean. Some element should be used to distinguish between the two names (i.e. different color, different font, different placement, all caps versus lower caps). Legible on light and dark backgrounds. Do not include .com.
4. Open to different colors
5. If you do use the actual building properties or professional people in the drawing, they should not be cartoon-like images or clip art.
6. Must be multi-purposed for print communications, web utilization, and product use.
6) Logo can be enlarged without being distorted.
a) Logo guidelines including RGB, CYMK, and pantone colors would be included.
b) A modifiable vector version of the logo in .ai, .psd or .eps (CMYK)
c) A layered Photoshop Web file format - .jpg (RGB)
d) Winner must transfer copyright for created artwork and font.
Thanks for your help and I look forward to your design ideas!