How Jamespatrickcarroll3 started their logo design journey
We are launching a new company that Internationally supplies Red Cups and everything that goes along with them. That includes drinking games (like beer pong), party themes, party outfits, and other fun suggestions. We will be targetting International cultures who look to America as the trend setter. With that in mind, we want to incorporate America into the brand. Creating an EXTREMELY strong brand is essential so that we can sustain competitors and be the go-to-company and website for ALL!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our market is English-speaking International demographics in the ages between 18 and 30. This would include those from England, parts of Europe, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, etc. Ideally, we will be targetting University aged individuals.
Size wise: I really want a logo that can fit on the bottom of a Red Cup (picture attached in case you are not familiar).
This logo would also accompany the website, business cards, brochures, etc. All this said, it needs to be:
1. eye catching: We need to stand out so if we flyer, we will be noticed
2. college friendly: nothing fancy or dry...more fun and trendy
3. 'cool': give the vibe of coolness so our company can get street cred
4. interested in it saying "Red Cup" in the logo but not required
5. When using colors (and I would like that) match the same shade of red color as the typical 'red cup' (picture attached)
6. As mentioned earlier, we want to incorporate America/American into the logo (star, flag, etc.)...have some fun with this one!
Note: If I like the designer's work on this logo, I may bring him on for salary/equity/mix in the company. Expansion is the name of the game so we'll need someone accountable.