Very responsive. Made changes quickly and exactly to specification! Would use again :))
How pa O started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY:
The logo will be a personal logo for Amel Karboul - focus on empowerment for both people and business, and business consulting matters. I have several identities: entrepreneur, author, executive coach and politician.
Businesses or people looking to better themselves and their company. People who want to transform leadership in the 21st century.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
Yellows: Energy, intellect, fun and youth.
Greens: Growth, harmony and success.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
IDEA FOR THE LOGO:
Should a pomegranate fruit next to my name.
- The fruit has to be visible and recognisable
- the fruit has to be more visible than the name ... if need be remove the name from the logo, maybe initials is enough.
WHY THE Pomegranate?
The choice is not by accident. It's because ...
• it's one of the best fruits coming not just from the south, it's the south as limits between the desert and fertile lands.
• The fruit itself is a symbol also for longevity.
• It also has tremendous health benefits.
• Most importantly it's exterior is very elegant and flamboyant.
To some extent this represents me.
• I am a woman coming
• from the South (Tunisia)
• who blossomed in the North (Germany etc.).
• The work I do has long term benefits to my clients.
• And I have a colorful personality: flamboyant, friendly and radical.